in the European Parliamentary elections, you have to fill in two forms … , the first is the ordinary “Register to Vote” form and can be done online, the second is to let the authorities know that you want to vote in the UK.



If you’re EU in the UK and want to vote
Tagged on:         

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: