In 2008, I was looking for a version of Snipsnap 1.0b3 on http://www.snipsnap.org and also its new sourceforge project page and couldn’t find them, so I have hosted it here, see below. 27 May 2008. This product was originally hosted at http://snipsnap.org, and available on its download page. It was distributed and thus remains subject to the GPL. In July 2010, the whole site had disappeared; Frauenhofer had removed the site. It came back about 7 months later but I decided to keep this page up. It also hosts my management scripts. I transferred it when I refreshed the site in 2015.
At Source Forge,
- The snipsnap project page on source forge,
- The subversion pages at the source forge snipsnap project page, also complete tarball and source code.
My package copies are hosted here
- snipsnap-1.0b3-uttoxexter.tar.gz … 21 Mb … Download…
- snipsnap-1.0b3-uttoxexter.tar … 22 Mb … Download…
- HTMLMacro.jar … 7 Kb … Download….
I decided to upload the current copy of my utilities for managing snipsnap; it should make bringing it online easier
- snipsnap-scripts-dfl20100822.tar.gz … 8Kb … Download…
This page is now mirrored again, on my snipsnap page on my wiki. and the original comments have been copied there also. 13th April 2015
I brought this forward when implementing spacious. I need to redirect http://www.davelevy.info/mirror/snipsnap/ to this page. 4th April 2015